Are you having difficulties getting to Print the ePassport Guarantor Form? Relax, lets guide you on what to do.
The Nigerian ePassport Guarantor Form is a pre-filled electronic form generated from the Nigeria Immigration Service ePassport Application Portal to enable a Nigerian Guarantee a fellow Nigerian for the purpose of the issuance of a Nigerian ePassport.
This implies that the Person standing as your Nigerian ePassport Guarantor must be a Nigerian of full age – an Adult. The eligible Adult Nigerian must have a valid Nigerian Passport (preferably the ePassport).
Below is a Step-by-Step description on how best to Print the ePassport Guarantor Form, and also what is required of you – the Nigerian ePassport Applicant to enable you fulfill this requirement before obtaining the Nigerian ePassport in any on the Embassy of Nigeria, Nigeria High Commission abroad or the Nigeria Immigration Service Passport Office in Nigeria.
Print the ePassport Guarantor Form
Here is how to Print the ePassport Guarantor Form and also ensure that you have all the requirements.
- Go to the Nigeria Immigration Website (www. immigration.gov.ng)
- Click on Apply Online (www. portal.immigration.gov.ng)
- Enter your ePassport Application ID
- Enter your ePassport Application Reference Number
- Click on the Button to Query/Search for your Pre-filled Guarantor’s Form
- Print Out your Guarantor’s Form
- Fill Up the Form and have it Signed by the appropriate Authorities.
- See the Nigerian ePassport Guarantor Section for more Details.
- See the Link after the Video on Where to go and print the ePassport Guarantor Form.
I hope this steps on how to Print the ePassport Guarantor Form helps.
You can also see this in action below.
Now you can see that it is not difficult to print the ePassport Guarantor Form. We have provided a step-by-Step Guide to help you easily print the ePassport Guarantor Form.
- Under Passports, You will see the LINK to the ePassport Guarantor’s Form