There have been so much misconceptions about the Nigerian ePassport Guarantor’s Form and its contents and also who is required to stand as a Nigerian ePassport Guarantor for an Applicant.
Here we tried to give a little overview of who a Guarantor is, and also answer some of the overwhelming queries as regards the Nigerian ePassport Guarantor’s Form.
Please find below some of the Topics and posts regarding the Nigerian ePassport Guarantor’s Form.
- The EPassport Guarantor’s Form explained
- Who is a Guarantor?
- Why do I need a Guarantor?
- Who can be my Nigerian ePassport Application Guarantor?
- Must my Nigerian ePassport Guarantor be a Nigerian?
- Can my Spouse be my ePassport Application Guarantor?
- I have an ePassport, do I still need a Guarantor?
- Who should be my Next of Kin?
Please NOTE that this site is meant for INFORMATION purposes ALONE, the information contained in this website does not in any way confer any Official status to the website, neither does the website in any way acts as a liaison for the Nigeria Immigration Service or ANY Nigerian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate.