Most times it might seem a bit confusing to assemble all the Documents as required for the Nigerian Passport Application Requirements for Children. Below we have outlined some of the Documents for the Nigerian Passport Application Requirements for Children.
Now that you have sorted out the e-passport Application documents for all the Adults, it’s time to sort out the e-passport Application documents for all your Children / Minors. The following steps will help you organised your e-passport application documents.
By the way, in case you may have forgotten, a Child in this case is anyone below the age of seventeen (17) years.
Nigerian Passport Application Requirements for Children
- Embassy Online appointment confirmation slip (Check your Embassy website).
- Complete SIGNED Online Application Form (Please check all fields for any errors).
- Two (2) recent passport photos of the applicant (attached to the Application form).
- Nigerian Passport Payment slip (ONLY Available from the Nigeria Immigration Website).
- Nigerian Passport Acknowledgement Slip (ONLY Available from the Nigeria Immigration Website).
- Photocopy of the (old) Nigerian MRP Passport data page (if any) (please take Original for sighting).
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate & photocopy of Child’s foreign Passport (if any)
- A consent Letter DULY signed by the child’s Father / Legal Guardian.
- Photocopy (of either) Parent’s / Legal Guardian’s Passport data page.
- Photocopy of Parent’s / Legal Guardian’s Green card (showing Residency status) (Embassy Dependent).
- Photocopy of a Utility Bill etc (Proof of Parent’s / Legal Guardian’s address).
- Administrative charges (dependent on the Embassy – Please contact your Nigerian Embassy / Consulate in your Country of domicile).
For an up-to-date version of the Nigerian Passport Application Requirements for Children, please visit the Nigerian Passport Application Requirements [Checklist] for Minors.
Please NOTE that this site is meant for INFORMATION purposes ALONE, the information contained in this website does not in any way confer any Official status to the website, neither does the website in any way acts as a liaison for the Nigeria Immigration Service or ANY Nigerian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate.
If this post have been of any help to you, why don’t you share/forward it to ALL your friends and save them the agony of making endless travels to the Nigerian Embassy without any success.